Orchestrate Healthcare is honored to receive top Integration and Interoperability Consulting honors in the 2018 Black Book™ Research study.
Of the 142 consulting firms measured as part of their 2018 Q1-Q3 survey, “Orchestrate Healthcare was rated highest in client experience among competing firms for provider integration, interoperability and connectivity engagement. Orchestrate also ranked among the top advisors for Go-Live Support, EHR Implementations and Clinical Workflow Optimizations.”
Unbiased ratings from healthcare providers and organizations are measured across 20 consultant-centric, copyrighted key performance indicators including: level of advisory expertise on subject matter, innovation, training, engagement successes, expertise with governance and organizational structure, strategic engagement customizations, vendor agnostic identification and selection processes, values and integrity, objectivity in advisement, scalability, marginal value adds, client care, accountability and trust, reliability, consultant firm viability and management stability, return on investment, quality of recommendations, process improvement tools, and marketing brand image.
Black Book Rankings are of notable significance and provide a valuable resource within the healthcare industry:
- Founded in 2002, Black Book Research serves a wide variety of prominent national and international clients
- Black Book Research is the parent group for Black Book Rankings, a full-service healthcare-centric market research and public opinion research company
- Black Book Research provides qualitative insight into the industry’s top vendors through 20 key performance indicators, which are collected from a client submitted ballot
- 2,000 healthcare providers and organizations participated in the survey and shared client experience and satisfaction
- The data collected is subjected immediately to an internal and external audit to verify completeness and accuracy as well as to ensure the respondent is valid while making certain the anonymity of the client company is maintained
- Although Black Book has a presence in other industries, many of the resources are dedicated to healthcare technology and services, client experience, polling and research
“We are honored that Black Book Research and our users continue to recognize the value of our consulting expertise. Being recognized as a top provider of Integration and Interoperability solutions within healthcare year-over-year validates our client-focused consulting practices ,” shares Charlie Cook, President of Orchestrate Healthcare. “For over a decade, our team of experienced professionals continues to support organizations of all types and sizes by developing solutions for complex interoperability challenges. Our Interoperability Process is tailored to meet each organization’s unique and specific needs and to comply with their rules and standards.”