Are you ready for your 90-day reporting period for Meaningful Use 3 – Promoting Interoperability (MU3/PI) this year?
Have you prepared for Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) beginning January 1, 2020?
Having RESTful Infrastructure in place is the precursor to MU3/PI requirements such as the PI3 CCD and Patient Access API preparations.
Due to the complexity of these requirements, MEDITECH, along with Orchestrate Healthcare, is recommending that the RESTful Infrastructure be in place four months prior to your reporting period (RESTful Infrastructure in place by May 31, 2019 for an October 1, 2019 reporting period). If you are short on internal resources, dealing with project overload, or any other challenges, Orchestrate Healthcare can help!
We’re helping MEDITECH customers by developing an efficient and effective methodology for installing a RESTful API infrastructure. We are available to assist your organization with a tailored approach to meet your organization’s unique needs, while applying our comprehensive process to verify your installation will be seamlessly integrated.
RESTful API Infrastructure Implementation
- Initiate: Identify stakeholders, schedule/execute kick-off call, identify implementation team, schedule conference calls, etc.
- Review and Select Options: Review MEDITECH RESTful API Infrastructure documentation, select options for the implementation, define high-level server/network architecture, etc.
- Plan: Identify server/network requirements, define the implementation plan, define the validation plan, etc.
- Implement: Execute the implementation plan including but not limited to server installation/configuration, network configuration, SSL Certificate acquisition, software installation, software configuration, etc.
- Validate: Execute the validation plan including but not limited to steps outlined in the MEDITECH Validation Guide, identify a list of issues requiring resolution, etc.
- Issue Resolution: Identify tasks required to resolve issues identified during validation and complete those tasks.
Orchestrate Healthcare is proud to be a preferred MEDITECH partner, providing our mutual clients exceptional services and enabling quality outcomes through our award-winning, decade-strong Integration and Interoperability as well as our overall advisory and oversight expertise throughout all MEDITECH Platforms.
We’re excited to be heading to Nashville for the annual MUSE Inspire Conference (booth 1204), and looking forward to connecting with MEDITECH clients to discuss how we can help out your organization. If we don’t see you at MUSE, give us a call at (877) 303-3377.